Tuesday, October 05, 2010

My Homespun Creations

Hello there, dear reader.

With all my crafty world kicking off over here, I thought I’d share some bits and bobs that I’ve been creating here in my ‘basement studio’ and take a straw pole from the lurkers out there for their opinions, thoughts and general positions on my products…

I’m delighted to say that Homespun Living products can now be found in THREE SHOPS in the local area and seem to be selling well. Have been investigating various craft fairs and other opportunities to sell my wares but I’m not sure about outlay for table vs likelihood of sales vs outlay of time and stress vs vs vs vs … Any of you have any thoughts or experiences on this front??

In any case, thought I would show you what I’ve been creating recently…

My Snail Mail cards have been very popular so I thought I’d create a gift-line of sets of four notelets with vintage stamp motifs…£6 for 4 notelets.

P1050466 P1050467

Also, to follow on from the colouring-in alphabet cards, I’ve created two sets of mini-colour in cards from my own line drawings for little ones to send before and after the holidays. They’re only A7 (A6 folded) so it shouldn’t be too taxing to decorate and write mini-missives inside… £3 for four printed notelets with hand stamped envelopes…

P1050465 P1050464P1050457P1050459 

Finally, I’ve had a fabulous photographer friend take some much more beautifully styled than I ever could shots of some of the products not yet online … Here’s a sneak peak…

06 01

Thanks Elodie!

03  05

(And thanks to Elodie’s husband for the loan of a bottle of Chateau Neuf-de-Pape and to her two fabulously stylish daughters for borrowing their magazine-ready bedrooms for the shoot!)

0204

No comments: