Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Frockage to the Max

I’ve got two countryside weddings this summer, both of which promise cobbled stones, green grass and all-weather adventures, with champagne in hand, of course!… I have purchased these fabulous shoes to cope with the varied terrain and now need to decide on my ensemble from the ankles up to go with the gorgeousness…

Serin Wedge

Pretty dresses, far beyond my price-range, but gorgeous nonetheless…

Screen Captures

First Row: Kain Silk Chiffon Dress £320, Issa Kimono Dress £545, Issa Printed Silk Kimono Dress £605

Second Row: Michael Kors Cotton Maxi Dress £195, Paul & Joe Panama Silk Dress £635, Alice by Temperley Ikat Maxi Dress £375

Third Row: Theyksens’ Theory Watercolour Maxi Dress £1,045, Amanda Wakeley Silk Georgette Belted Dress £1,220, Issa Silk Satin Dress £605

I’m either going to have to find a kidney going spare, or start raiding my fabric stash for anything akin to the above glorious prints… Ho hum. Approximations of deliriously stunning designer frockage… here I come.

No comments: