Thursday, January 24, 2013

Toast Spread the Style once more…

Utterly splendid Toast has unleashed its Spring 2013 collection and once again, the understated style, the elegant shapes and the timeless class that just exudes from every piece has blown me away again…

Sadly my pennies do not stretch to purchases, so it’ll be half-baked attempts at re-creation on my sewing machine that I’ll be offering you over the coming months…

These ones certainly piqued my interest and have led me diving into my stash and pattern drawers to discover more…

image image image

Silk/Linen Gena Coat :: Viscose Martha Top :: Silk Twill Ellen Dress

image image image

Cotton Lace Genevieve Top :: Straight Leg Jean :: Cyd Skirt

I’ve been having lots of fun exploring the Colette Sewing book and also trying out the Juniper trouser pattern (which I’ll be making in denim too to emulate the above pair of trou’s shortly)… So far have a gorgeous pair of corduroy slacks and a Pastille dress to share, as well as a Meringue skirt to start on too… Watch this space as normal blogging resumes after a slight holiday hiatus…

No comments: