Monday, November 09, 2009

You learn a new thing every day – the answer

Is NOT what my sister helpfully wrote on FB when this Note went up:

Picture the scene, you and the Boy are having a nice day - he's playing on the computer and you're baking (OK when i said nice maybe i meant standard) and suddenly you're standing in a puddle of liquidy goo and the Boy shouts:
'OFGHC!!!!!'.......
ie...
Oh (my) Freaking God Helen (it's) Coming!!!!!!

I think the concept of ‘liquidy goo’ is freaking me out more than anything else in that…

I had actually thought I’d worked it out myself and it was something along the lines of Old Fashioned Georgia House Charm but even that wasn’t right!…

Good ol’ Google and FB – old friend from school found the right answer and put me in the know…

Old Farmhouse Gathering Holiday Celebration

I have to say that some of the ideas are lovely but the whole concept of ‘primitive’ crafts can run a bit thin after a while…Just dunking a piece of mediocre stitching in coffee is not my idea of Holidays…

To demonstrate: buttons plus tree = quite cute

Scary proportioned gingerbread men with nooses around their neck = not good.

Anyone else seeing a resemblance…?

No comments: